Monday, October 28, 2013

Mom! She's telling the truth!

I was in the kitchen packing Lucia's lunch for school when I heard the baby start crying. 
Me: guys, why is Baby Axel crying!? 
Olivia: mommy , Lucia knocked him down and he hit his head. 
Lucia: Olivia! Don't tell the truth! Mom, Olivia is telling the truth!

I think she is confusing telling the truth with tattle-telling, but nevertheless it was funny to hear her say that. 

Me: Lucia, we always tell the truth. 
Lucia: but I don't want her to. 
Me: maybe you don't want her to tell for you. So then why don't you tell me why he's crying. .
Lucia: it was an accident. I was moving him and he got knocked over . 
Me: ok, go give him a kids and tell him you're sorry. 

At this point Axel comes crawling into the kitchen with big smiles and giggles. 

No comments:

Post a Comment